Sayyeshaa is an Indian actress and dancer, best known for her movie roles primarily in the Tamil film industry. Her films include Vanamagan (2017) where she made her debut as Kavya, followed by Kadaikutty Singam (2018) as Kannukkiniyal aka Iniya, Junga (2018) as Yazhini, Ghajinikanth (2018) as Vandhana, and Kaappaan (2019) as Anjali. Sayyeshaa made her Telugu film debut in Akhil (2015) as Divya and Hindi debut in Shivaay (2016) as Anushka.
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Sayyeshaa is represented by Shaheen Banu (Manager, Publicist) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sayyeshaa has dated –
- (2018-Present) – She met the actor Jamshad “Arya” Cethirakath during the filming of the movie Ghajinikanth (2018) where they both had lead roles. The on-screen chemistry transferred to real life and the two got engaged on February 14, 2019. On March 10, 2019, Sayyeshaa and Arya tied the knot. The wedding was held at the Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Actors Suriya Sivakumar and and the filmmaker Rajsekar Pandian were among the people in attendance.
- She wanted to become an actress for as long as she can remember.
- She grew up in London, England, United Kingdom, and later studied dancing in Brazil and South Africa.
- At the age of 9, she started training as a dancer.
- She is adept at Latin American dancing styles such as Rhumba, Samba, and Cha-Cha, as well as hip-hop and belly dancing.
- Sayyeshaa began singing at the age of 5, albeit never professionally. She also composed music for the 1999 movie Phool Aur Aag but doesn’t plan on repeating it or singing in the movies.
- Her mom is also her costume stylist.
- Despite coming from a family of actors, Sayyeshaa never talked about movies at home. They were very supportive of her but never forceful or influential.
- Despite doing other movies in the meantime, the 1st movie she was signed as an actress was Shivaay (2016). , who played the lead role, directed, and produced the movie, allowed her to audition and appear in other movies as the project was delayed for more than a year.
- She was a guest on The Show in October 2016.
- Out of all Hindu languages, Sayyeshaa finds Malayalam the hardest and Tamil the easiest. She also had a bit of trouble memorizing her lines in the Kannada language.
Featured Image by Shaheen / / CC BY-SA 4.0
Facts of Sayesha Saigal
- Gender Female
- full nameSayesha Saigal
- birthplaceMumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Date of Birth August 12, 1997
- Age 24 years 3 months
- Horoscope Leo
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone Ruby
- Lucky Color Gold
- Best Match for Marriage Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries
- net worth$1 Million - $5 Million
- weight55 kg or 121 lbs
- height5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- motherShaheen Banu
- fatherSumeet Saigal