Seda Sayan is a Turkish singer, actress, and TV hostess. She is best known for her studio albums Ah Geceler (1996), Var Mısın? (2001), Gecelerce Ağlarsın Unutma (2007), and Aşkla (2009). She has also hosted Seda Sayan Show in 2014, a Turkish version of The Voice titled O Ses Türkiye starting in 2018, and a cooking TV show Yemekteyiz starting in 2019.
Seda Sayan, Kadirgali
Eyüpsultan, Istanbul, Turkey
She attended Çemberlitaş Girls High School in Istanbul, Turkey.
Singer, TV Hostess, Actress
- Father – Dursun Gürsaçar
- Mother – Ayşe Ak Gürsaçar (She passed away in January 2019)
- Siblings – Sedat Sayan (Brother), Şahin Gürsaçer (Brother), Nursel Yıldız (Sister), Gülseren Gürsaçe (Sister)
- Others – Necla (Aunt) (She passed away in April 2020)
Fantezi, Folk, Urban Folk
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Seda Sayan has dated –
- Alp Başaran – She was engaged to Alp Başaran, cousin of Tuncay Kıratlı, in the past.
- Rıdvan Kılıç (1987) – Seda was married to a soccer player for a few months in 1987.
- Sinan Engin (1989-1995) – She met the soccer player in 1989 and got married to him in 1990. The same year she gave birth to a son named Oğulcan Engin who became a social media star and owner of a restaurant Emily’s Garden. They divorced in 1995.
- Mahsun Kırmızıgül (1995-1998)
- Soner Yapcacık (1998-1999) – On August 25, 1998, she married Soner Yapcacık. She saw him on a motorcycle while she was traveling in a car and stopped at the red light. They divorced in 1999.
- Tuncay Kıratlı (2000-2001) – Seda got married to the businessman in April 2000. They divorced a year later.
- Gökhan Şükür (2004-2005) – She was married to the soccer player, Gökhan Şükür, for 13 months.
- Nihat Doğan (2008) – She was engaged to Nihat Doğan, a TV personality who was a guest in her talk show, in 2008.
- Onur Şan (2008-2010) – She married singer Onur Şan on February 1, 2008, and divorced him in February 2010.
- Erkan Çelik (2010) – She dated her manager, whom she met through Twitter, in 2010.
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown’ in the past.
- Fuller lips
- Beautiful eyes
Seda Sayan has endorsed brands such as COOKSHOP and Blue Diamond.
Seda is well-known for her humanitarian efforts in Turkey and on social media. In 2006, she paid all medical expenses for a 25-year-old woman named Meryem Sak, who was viciously tortured by a man named Mustafa Kivrin for 2 months.
Seda Sayan Favorite Things
- Model –
- Book – Mutlu Aşk da Var! (2018) by Özgür Aras
- Actor – Haluk Bilginer
Source – , , Instagram Highlights
Seda Sayan Facts
- She was born in a poor family and began working at a very young age. Regardless of the circumstances, she has no resentment toward her difficult childhood and is proud of her origins.
- Seda started performing as a singer at the age of 16.
- To make one venue performance eligible, Seda had to get her date of birth changed via a court decision. She changed it to January 4, 1959, and thus legally became older than 18.
- Her role as Nevin in the movie İmparator (1984) as a love interest of a well-known actor Kadir İnanır was considered her breakthrough performance.
- Seda was named “Best Female Presenter” at the 35th Golden Butterfly Awards in 2008.
- In December 2017, Seda had her birthdate changed from January 4, 1959, back to December 30, 1962, her real date of birth.
- She has supported the President of Turkey, .
- One of her best friends, a fashion designer and TV personality Nuray “Nur” Yerlitaş, whom Seda considered a mentor, passed away from brain cancer on April 27, 2020.
Featured Image by Seda Sayan / Instagram
Facts of Seda Sayan
- full nameSeda Sayan
- Date of Birth December 30, 1962
- Age 60 years 5 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 6
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- weight58 kg
- height5 ft 8 in