Siohvaughn Funches is a famous American public speaker, a professional counselor, an author, and a businesswoman. She is famously known as the wife of former American basketball player Dwyane Wade. She also works as a reputed domestic violence counselor for women. She has experienced numerous rough patches of events throughout her life but still managed to bring balance to her life. She is an excellent example of a strong and independent woman.
Well, how well do you know about Siohvaughn Funches? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about Siohvaughn Funches’s net worth in 2021, her age, height, weight, boyfriend, husband, kids, biography and complete details about her life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about Siohvaughn Funches to date.
Biography and Early Life
Siohvaughn was born on 6th September 1981 in Chicago, USA. She belongs to the African-American ethnicity. She had a younger sister Garrica LeAnna Woods, who died in her teenage. Funches had a difficult childhood as her parents got divorced when she was just three years old. Siohvaughn met Dwyane in her teenage itself when she was only 15 years old. The two have been dating since then. She had her first child with Dwyane at the age of 20 years.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is Siohvaughn Funches in 2021 and what is her height and weight? Well, Siohvaughn Funches’s age is 39 years old as of today’s date 2nd August 2021 having been born on 6 September 1981. Though, she is 5′ 6″ in feet and inches and 167cm in Centimetres tall, she weighs about 132lbs in Pound and 60kg in Kilograms. Her eye color is Dark brown and hair color is Black.
Despite having great difficulties in her childhood, Siohvaughn never compromised with her education. She went to Harold L. Richard School for her primary and secondary education. Later, after moving with her boyfriend to Wisconsin, she continued her classes at Marquette University. After that, she went on to have her graduation completed from the University of Phoenix in 2009. She graduated with a degree in Psychology. After this, she also studied at John Marshall Law School till 2014.
Personal Life: Dating, Boyfriends, Husband, Kids
Siohvaughn has lived a difficult life in her childhood. She has seen her family getting separated from one another. Her life got back on track after meeting Dwyane Wade in her teenage, to whom she would later get married. But later, she ended up having a divorce with him too. The couple, having two children, filed for a divorce in 2007, which got completed in 2010.
The custody of both the kids was handed over to Dwyane as she was declared as ‘mentally unstable’ by the court. Later in 2012, She was arrested for the crime of abducting the children. She recently published her autobiography in 2016, which revolves around all the incidents and stories of her life. At present, she lives a simple life focusing on her counseling works and writings.
Is Siohvaughn Funches Lesbian?
No, Siohvaughn is not lesbian. She has a straight sexual orientation. She was dating former American NBA player Dwyane Wade since her teenage and got married to him in 2002.
Siohvaughn is widely renowned as an exceptionally talented Author, a smart businesswoman, a professional Counsellor, and a confident public speaker. She has been the author of two books namely, “The True Story of God’s Glory” and “You Gotta Let Finish God”. She has also been running a NGO that aims to offer women counseling related to domestic violence and other activities. The primary source of income for her is counseling and public speaking.
The 39 year old woman has done various noble deeds through her NGOs and through her Counselling. She has made multiple charities to the society at regular points of time. For these contributions, she has been honored with many prestigious awards at many events. She has also been to several other award events with her husband.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Siohvaughn Funches in 2021
As of 2021, Siohvaughn has an estimated net worth of more than $6 million. The major part of this, came through divorce Alimony. Besides this, she also has a stable flow of income through her Counselling practices. She makes around $400000 per year through this. Apart from this, she also makes money through her public speaking and writings.
Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know
- She runs a Non- Profit Organization named “A Woman’s Worth Foundation “which was established by her in 2006. She also serves as the president of the organization.
- Siohvaughn’s younger sister Garrica LeAnna died in her teenage. The cause of her death is still not known.
- Her favorite actor is Johnny Depp and Favourite actress is Jennifer Aniston.
- In 2012, she was arrested in charge of kidnapping her children from her husband.
- Funches got her autobiography “The True Story of God’s Glory” published in 2016 which covers all the stories of her life. The book became a major success soon.
- In the divorce settlement process, Siohvaughn was entitled to receive $5million with $25000 per month as compensation from Dwyane Wade.
- Funches has been arrested twice on different occasions after cases were filed by her husband on her.
- She was ordered by the court to undergo a mental evaluation test after her declaration of living on the streets.
Siohvaughn Funches is a perfect example of a role model for every woman from all over the world. Her journey from tragedy to triumph continues to inspire everyone and gives us courage to overcome our problems. Her remarkable life story will be remembered by everyone for various decades to come.
Facts of Siohvaughn Funches
- Gender Female
- full nameSiohvaughn Funches
- birthplaceChicago, Illinois, USA
- Date of Birth September 06, 1981
- Age 42 years 5 months
- Horoscope Virgo
- Lucky Number 7
- Lucky Stone Sapphire
- Lucky Color Green
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Capricorn
- net worth$6 million
- weightIn Kilograms – 60 Kg, In Pounds – 132 lbs
- heightIn Centimetres – 167 cm, In Feet and Inches – 5′ 6″
- hair colorBlack
- eye colorDark brown
- high schoolHarold L. Richard High School