Sonika Vaid is an American singer and social media star who rose to fame after she appeared on the 15th season of American Idol and finished in 5th place. From there, she went on to release several hit tracks including Loved Me Back To Life, Fool Me Twice, Ave Maria, and Spend It On You.
Sonika Kumari Vaid
Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
In 2013, Sonika completed her schooling from Weston High School.
Singer, Social Media Personality
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sonika has dated –
- (2020) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- She has a gap between her upper central incisors.
- Thin lips
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands including The Coca-Cola Company, AllSaints, Gucci, and Theory.
Sonika Vaid Facts
- Vaid was only 3 years old when she started singing.
- She was in the top 20 list of Glamour‘s “Women of the Year 2016”.
- Sonika released her debut track titled Ave Maria on December 21, 2018.
- With time, Sonika had collaborated with various music artists including Will Jay and Michael Korte.
Featured Image By Sonika Vaid / Instagram
Facts of Sonika Vaid
- full nameSonika Vaid
- Date of Birth August 04, 1995
- Age 26 years 3 months
- Horoscope Leo
- Lucky Number 9
- Lucky Stone Ruby
- Lucky Color Gold
- Best Match for Marriage Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries
- weight53 kg
- height5 ft 4 in