Stéphanie Szostak is a French actress who has gained acclaim with her roles in shows and movies such as A Million Little Things, Satisfaction, Iron Man 3, R.I.P.D., The Devil Wears Prada, Dinner for Schmucks, We Bought a Zoo, and Hit By Lightning.
New York, United States
Stéphanie Szostak is represented by United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
Stéphanie Szostak Facts
- She grew up in Paris and later shifted to the United States.
- She worked as a marketing employee for after she graduated from college.
- Her surname is pronounced as “Sho-stack”.
- Stéphanie Szostak gained fame with her role as Jacqueline Follet in the 2006 American comedy-drama film, The Devil Wears Prada.
- She made her first TV show appearance in April 2007 by appearing in an episode titled Soprano Home Movies of the American crime drama series, The Sopranos.
- She co-starred alongside actors , , , , , James Badge Dale, , and in the popular 2013 American superhero film, Iron Man 3.
- From 2014 to 2015, Stéphanie Szostak portrayed the character of Grace Truman in the TV drama series, Satisfaction, in which she co-starred alongside Matt Passmore, Blair Redford, Katherine LaNasa, Michelle DeShon, and .
- In 2018, she started playing the role of Delilah Dixon, the widow of Jon Dixon, in the American family drama television series, A Million Little Things. She was included in the show’s lead cast alongside actors such as , , and .
Featured Image by NoleFan4Ever / / CC BY-SA 4.0
Facts of Stéphanie Szostak
- Gender Female
- full nameStéphanie Szostak
- birthplaceParis, France
- Date of Birth August 05, 1975
- Age 46 years 4 months
- Horoscope Leo
- Lucky Number 8
- Lucky Stone Ruby
- Lucky Color Gold
- Best Match for Marriage Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries
- net worth$850 thousand
- weight52 kg or 114.5 lbs
- height5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- collegeCollege of William & Mary