Stephanie McMahon is an American businesswoman and professional wrestling personality. She is best known for being the chief brand officer (CBO) of WWE and being the daughter of Vince McMahon and wife of famous WWE superstar Triple H. Stephanie also appears as an on-screen authority figure and sometimes as a wrestler on WWE brands Raw and SmackDown.
Stamford, Connecticut, United States
Stephanie attended Greenwich Country Day School. She later went on to earn a degree in Communications at Boston University.
Stephanie is represented by WWE.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stephanie has dated –
- Andrew Martin – Stephanie was linked with Canadian wrestler Andrew Martin in the WWE storyline.
- (2000-Present) – Stephanie began dating Paul Levesque famously known as Triple H in 2000. Their romance was initially scripted but they later got engaged on Valentine’s Day in 2003. The couple tied the knot on October 25, 2003, in New York at St. Teresa of Avila Church and the wedding was a Roman Catholic ceremony. They are parents to 3 daughters named Aurora Rose Levesque (b. 2006), Murphy Claire Levesque (b. 2008), and Vaughn Evelyn Levesque (b. 2010).
- Sharp Jawline
- Dimpled Smile
- Rapsy Voice
Stephanie has done advertisement work for –
- 1 800 CALL ATT
Best Known For
- Being a professional wrestling personality and a WWE star
- Being the daughter of WWE general manager Vince McMahon and wife of the famous WWE wrestler Triple H
First TV Show
Stephanie made her TV show debut on the TV series The Show of the Archiles in 1999 as Margaret.
As per an interview in 2016, Stephanie revealed that she liked to work out at night as she liked to spend quality time with her daughters every day. She trained around 10:30 p.m and her workout routine included some rigorous training sessions. Apart from that, she also revealed that she liked to do Tune-Up early in the morning, which she described being a kind of physical therapy plus yoga technique.
Stephanie McMahon Favorite Things
- Book – The Color Purple by Alice Walker
Stephanie McMahon Facts
- She began appearing in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) merchandise catalogs and modeling for T-shirts and hats at the mere age of 13.
- In 1998, after her graduation, she decided to start working for the WWF as a full-time career.
- She initially joined WWF as a model and gradually started working for their sales and merchandise department, but later she began her WWF business career when she was appointed as an Account Executive for the WWF offices in New York.
- In the beginning, she worked as a receptionist, creative designer, in television production, and even acted as a ring performer.
- By 2002, she was made the director of creative writing and later in 2006 she was promoted to Senior Vice President of Creative Writing.
- In 2007, she was again promoted to executive vice president of Creative where her job was to oversee everything from the storylines for all television and pay-per-view programming, all aspects of talent management and branding, to live event booking and marketing, and all social and digital media properties.
- As an executive vice president of Creative Writing, Stephanie was able to achieve milestones such as the success of the WWE app that has been downloaded more than 20 million times, WWE’s partnership with the USO Metropolitan Washington, the social media company Tout, and Yahoo.
- She has held the WWE women’s championship 1 time.
- Stephanie was the “Most Hated Wrestler of the Year” in the years 2013 and 2014 and was named the “Woman of the Year” in 2000.
- Apart from her WWE endeavors, she also made an appearance in a voice-over role as herself in the direct-to-video animated film Scooby-Doo! and WWE: Curse of the Speed Demon.
- Follow Stephanie on , , and .
Featured Image by TheRedDragon021 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0
Facts of Stephanie Marie McMahon
- Gender Female
- full nameStephanie Marie McMahon
- nicknamesThe Little Princess, Steffie Mac, Steph, The Billion Dollar Princess, The Dominant Female, The Vincess
- birthplaceHartford, Connecticut, United States
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundIrish-American
- net worth$77 million
- professionBusinesswoman, Professional Wrestling Personality
- weight62 kg or 136.5 lbs
- height5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorBlue
- body type / buildAthletic
- motherLinda McMahon
- brothersShane McMahon
- favorite booksThe Color Purple by Alice Walker