Steven Gerrard is an English expert football manager and a previous player. Having played his significant football vocation with the English club Liverpool, he finished his football profession from American club LA Galaxy. He began his football profession from Liverpool in 1998, he is named as one of the best midfielders ever. He played 17 seasons for Liverpool until 2015 and won a few significant club titles. However, Gerrard never won the Premier League. He moved to the American club LA Galaxy in 2015. He is notable for his leadership, having captained his club just as a global group. He made his senior global debut in 2000. He declared his retirement from football in 2016. He resigned from football with 191 club goals in 748 club appearances and 21 universal goals in 114 appearances.
He then began his managerial career. He right now deals with the Scottish club, Rangers.
Table of Contents
Steven Gerrard Bio, Age
Steven Gerrard was conceived on 30 May 1980. His original name is Steven George Gerrard. His origin is in Whiston, Merseyside in Britain. He holds an English nationality. His zodiac sign is Gemini. He was destined to a dad, Paul Gerrard, and a mother, Julie Ann Gerrard. He has a sibling, Paul Gerrard.
Regarding his educational background, he went to St. Michael’s Primary School and Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School.
He began playing football from his old neighborhood club, Whiston Juniours. He was seen by Liverpool scouts and joined the club’s foundation in 1989.
What is the Height of Steven Gerrard?
Steven Gerrard has a height of 6 feet and weighs 84 kg. His hair color is brown and he has blue eyes. He wears a shoe size of 10.5 US.
Steven Gerrard Career
Steven Gerrard began his expert profession with Liverpool in 1998. He made his first group debut against Blackburn Rovers in November 1998. He in the end proceeded to get one of the best midfielders of all time. He helped Liverpool to secure a unique treble of cups in the 2001-02. That season, Liverpool won FA Cup, League Cup, UEFA Cup, and UEFA Super Cup. He showed up for Liverpool and scored 120 class goals in his Liverpool profession. In all rivalries, he showed up and scored 186 goals. In his 17 seasons at Liverpool, he led the club to win 2 FA Cups (2001-01 and 2005-06), 3 League Cups (2000-01, 2002-03, 2011-12), 1 UEFA Champions League (2004-05), 1 UEFA Cup (2001-01), 1 FA Community Shield (2006), and 1 UEFA Super Cup (2001). Liverpool returned from 3-0 down to vanquish Milan in the 2004-05 UEFA Champions League final as they won their historic fifth UEFA Champions League title. The final is dubbed as Miracle of Istanbul.
However, Gerrard never won the Premier League. Liverpool finished runner-up on three occasions when Gerrard was playing for Liverpool.
Gerrard moved to the MLS club LA Galaxy in 2015. He signed an 18-month Designated Player contract reportedly worth $9 million with the club. He spent one-and-a-half seasons at LA Galaxy, scoring 5 goals in 38 appearances in all competitions. Gerrard made his LA Galaxy competitive debut against Real Salt Lake in the US Open Cup quarterfinals. He made his MLS debut in 5-2 win over San Jose Earthquakes in July 2015. He reported his retirement from football on 24 November 2016.
On the International level, he made his senior international debut against Ukraine in May 2000. He scored his introduction international goal in the famous 5-1 victory over Germany in the 2002 World Cup qualifier in September 2001. He represented England football teams at Euro 2000, Euro 2004, World Cup 2006, World Cup 2010, Euro 2012, and World Cup 2014. He showed up 114 appearances for the senior international team and scored 21 goals. He is the fourth-most capped player in the history of the England national team. He had resigned from international football in 2014.
He declared his retirement from football in 2016. He was designated as the youth mentor of his previous club, Liverpool in January 2017. He was named the mentor of Liverpool U18 ahead of the 2017-18 season. He was later named the manager of the Liverpool U19 team in the 2017-18 UEFA Youth League. Scottish club Officers signed Gerrard as its new coach in May 2018. Gerrard marked a 4-year contract with Rangers.
He made his senior managerial introduction in the UEFA Europa Class in July 2018. On his senior managerial presentation, Rangers defeated Shkupi 2-0. Rangers went 12 matches unbeaten under Gerrard’s management. Celtics broke Ranger’s unbeaten streak in September 2012. In any case, Rangers achieved their vengeance crushing Celtics in December 2012. It was the first run through since 2012 that Officers crushed Celtics. He was named Scottish Premiership Manager of the Month for the month of April, September, and December 2019.
Steven Gerrard Honors
- UEFA Club Footballer of the Year: 2005
- PFA Young Player of the Year: 2000–01
- PFA Players’ Player of the Year: 2005–06
- PFA Premier League Team of the Year: 2000–01, 2003–04, 2004–05, 2005–06, 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09, 2013–14
- PFA Fans’ Player of the Year: 2000–01, 2008–09
- PFA Merit Award: 2015
- FWA Tribute Award: 2013
- FWA Footballer of the Year: 2008–09
- IFFHS World’s Most Popular Footballer: 2006
- Onze d’Argent: 2005
- FA England Player of the Year Award: 2007, 2012
- Liverpool Player of the Season: 2004, 2006, 2007, 2009
- Liverpool Fans Online Player of the Season: 2005, 2007
- BBC Sports Personality of the Year Award – 3rd Place: 2005
- FIFA FIFPro World XI: 2007, 2008, 2009
- FIFA FIFPro World XI 5th team: 2013
- UEFA Team of the Year: 2005, 2006, 2007
- UEFA Ultimate Team of the Year
- UEFA Team of the Century
- UEFA European Championship Team of the Tournament: 2012
- ESM Team of the Year: 2008–09
- Premier League 20 Seasons Awards (1992–93 to 2011–12)
- Fantasy Teams of the 20 Seasons (Public choice)
- MLS All-Star: 2015
- English Football Hall of Fame: 2017
- BBC Goal of the Season: 2006
- FIFA Club World Cup Silver Ball: 2005
- Premier League top assist provider: 2013–14
- Member of the Order of the British Empire.
- Honorary Fellowship from Liverpool John Moores University to mark his contribution to the sport.
Who is Steven Gerrard married to?
Steven Gerrard is a married man. He is married to Alex Curran. The couple got married on 16 June 2007. That day they got married, Gerrard’s Britain partners Gary Neville and Michael Carrick additionally got hitched on discrete events. The couple has 4 youngsters together.
What is Steven Gerrard’s Net Worth?
His net worth is evaluated at $90 million.
Is Steven Gerrard active on Instagram?
Steven Gerrard is active on Instagram and Facebook. He has 8.8 million followers on his Instagram account and has more than 181K followers on his Facebook page.
Facts of Steven George Gerrard
- Gender Male
- full nameSteven George Gerrard
- nicknamesSteve, Steve G
- birthplaceWhiston, United Kingdom
- Date of Birth May 30, 1980
- Age 42 years 9 months
- Horoscope Gemini
- Lucky Number 8
- Lucky Stone Agate
- Lucky Color Yellow
- Best Match for Marriage Leo, Aquarius, Libra
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundWhite
- net worth$90 million
- professionFootball Manager
- weight84 Kg
- height6 feet
- hair colorBrown
- eye colorBlue
- shoe size / feet size10.5 (US)