Susan May Pratt is an American actress who’s better known as Mandella in the 1999 film, 10 Things I Hate About You. She has played a couple of notable roles including her portrayal of Alicia in Drive Me Crazy and Maureen Cummings in Center Stage.
She self-manages herself.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Susan May Pratt has dated –
- Kenneth Mitchell (2006-Present) – Susan May Pratt and fellow actor Kenneth Mitchell had tied the knot in May 2006. The couple has 2 children together, namely, daughter Lilah Ruby Mitchell (b. July 7, 2007) and son Kallum Porter Mitchell (b. December 9, 2012).
- Greek Nose
- Plump Lips
Susan May Pratt Facts
- She left school to pursue a career in modeling at the age of 16. Shortly after, she headed for college in New York.
- Her father worked as a physics professor at Michigan State University situated in East Lansing, Michigan, United States.
- In addition to her filmography as an actress, Pratt has appeared on various films and television shows including Drive Me Crazy (1999), Undermind (2003), Open Water 2: Adrift (2006), Who’s Your Monkey? (2008), The Gift (2015), Act Super Naturally (2017), Ghost Whisperer (2005), Private Practice (2009), Mad Men (2010), CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2012), Masters of S*x (2015), and Outcast (2017).
- She plays the piano and the oboe.
Featured Image by Susan May Pratt / Instagram
Facts of Susan May Pratt
- Gender Female
- full nameSusan May Pratt
- middle nameMay
- birthplaceLansing, Michigan, United States
- Date of Birth February 08, 1974
- Age 47 years 11 months
- Horoscope Aquarius
- Lucky Number 4
- Lucky Stone Amethyst
- Lucky Color Turquoise
- Best Match for Marriage Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundAmerican
- net worth$12 Million
- weight55 kg or 121 lbs
- height5 ft 7.5 in or 171.5 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorHazel
- body type / buildSlim
- high schoolEast Lansing High School
- collegeBard College