Sylvia Browne was an American author, self-described psychic and medium, and TV and radio personality known for making several psychic predictions.
She was born on October 19, 1936.
Sylvia Browne died on November 20, 2013, at the age of 77 in San Jose, California, United States.
Oak Hill Memorial Park, San Jose, Santa Clara County, California, United States
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sylvia Browne had dated –
- Joe Tshcirhart (1951)
- Gary Dufresne (1959-1972) – She got married to Gary Dufresne in the year 1959 and the duo was blessed with 2 sons, namely, Paul Dufresne and Christopher Dufresne. However, they eventually separated.
- Kenzil Dalzell Brown (1973-1988)
- Larry Lee Beck (1993-2002)
- Michael Ulery (2009-2013) – On February 14, 2009, she married Michael Ulery, the owner of a jewelry store, and they remained together until her death in 2013.
- Often sported forehead bangs
- Husky voice
Sylvia Browne Facts
- When she was in her 20s, she worked as a school teacher.
- She had claimed that she started seeing visions when she was just 5 years old and it was her grandmother who helped her understand them.
- The Society of Novus Spiritus, the Gnostic Christian Church founded by Browne, revealed in March 2011 that she had suffered a heart attack on March 21, 2011, in Hawaii and donations were also requested on her behalf.
- Sylvia Browne made claims that she had observed Heaven and angels and was able to speak with a spirit guide named “Francine”.
- Over the years, she authored a number of books such as God, Creation, and Tools for Life, Astrology Through A Psychic’s Eyes, Conversations With the Other Side, Mother God: The Feminine Principle to Our Creator, Phenomenon: Everything You Need to Know About the Paranormal, and All Pets go to Heaven: The Spiritual Lives of the Animals We Love.
- She has also appeared in many shows like The Young and the Restless, The Jay Leno Show, The Montel Williams Show, Larry King Live, In Search of…, and Unsolved Mysteries.
- The cause of Sylvia Browne’s death was not made public.
- Some believe that she predicted the coronavirus pandemic in one of her books.
Featured Image by Reason4Reason / / CC BY-SA 3.0
Facts of Sylvia Celeste Shoemaker
- Gender Female
- full nameSylvia Celeste Shoemaker
- middle nameCeleste
- nicknamesSylvia Browne
- birthplaceKansas City, Missouri, United States
- Date of Birth October 19, 1936
- Age 85 years 3 months
- Horoscope Libra
- Lucky Number 3
- Lucky Stone Peridot
- Lucky Color Blue
- Best Match for Marriage Gemini
- net worth$1.5 Million
- professionSelf-Described Psychic and Medium, Author, TV and Radio Personality
- weight67 kg or 148 lbs
- height5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
- hair colorBlonde
- eye colorBlue-Brown
- body type / buildAverage
- motherCeleste (née Coil) Shoemaker
- fatherWilliam Lee Shoemaker