Tanushree Dutta is an Indian model and actress who is known for having been crowned with Femina Miss India Universe title in 2004 as well as for being one of the top 10 finalists of the Miss Universe 2004 beauty pageant. She has also played a variety of roles in several films such as Sneha in Aashiq Banaya Aapne, Simran in Chocolate: Deep Dark Secrets, Sophie in Raqeeb: Rivals in Love, Jyothi in Theeradha Vilaiyattu Pillai, Samara in Ramaa: The Saviour, and Dinky in Good Boy, Bad Boy.
Jamshedpur, Bihar (later in Jharkhand), India
New Jersey, United States
Tanushree Dutta studied at D.B.M.S. English School which is an English‑medium private co‑educational day school located in Jamshedpur, India. Later, she attended Savitribai Phule Pune University which is a collegiate public state university located in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Father – Tapan Dutta
- Mother – Shikha Dutta
- Siblings – (Younger Sister) (Actress, Model)
- Others – (Brother-In-Law) (Film and Television Actor, Model, Entrepreneur)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tanushree Dutta has dated –
- Aditya Datt – She has been in a relationship with film director Aditya Datt in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Pierced ears
- Pouty lips
Tanushree Dutta Favorite Things
- Indulgence – Rosogolla
Tanushree Dutta Facts
- She is a green card holder of the United States.
- Tanushree was just 20 years old when she was titled Femina Miss India Universe.
- She made her first Bollywood theatrical film appearance by portraying the character of Sneha in the 2005 Hindi-language romantic thriller film, Aashiq Banaya Aapne (English: You Made me a Lover), in which she co-starred alongside the likes of , , and Navin Nischol.
- Her performance in Aashiq Banaya Aapne was critically praised and also got her nominated for various awards like Stardust Award for “Superstar of Tomorrow – Female”, Star Screen Award as well as Filmfare Award for “Best Female Debut”, and International Indian Film Academy Award for “Star Debut of the Year – Female” in 2006.
- Tanushree Dutta co-starred as Simran in the 2005 Hindi-language crime thriller film, Chocolate: Deep Dark Secrets, alongside , Sushma Reddy, , , and Emraan Hashmi. For this role, she was nominated for a Zee Cine Award in the “Best Female Debut” category in 2006.
- In December 2008, she made her first TV show appearance as ‘Herself’ in an episode, titled Oye with , of the variety talk show, Oye! It’s Friday!.
- She has also revealed that she has struggled with depression.
- Tanushree Dutta accused actor of s*xual harassment on the sets of Horn ‘Ok’ Pleassss during an interview with Zoom TV in September 2018.
- She has also amassed a decent fan base on social media with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Tanushree Dutta / Instagram
Facts of Tanushree Dutta
- full nameTanushree Dutta
- Date of Birth March 19, 1984
- Age 37 years 8 months
- Horoscope Pisces
- Lucky Number 8
- Lucky Stone Aquamarine
- Lucky Color Sea Green
- Best Match for Marriage Cancer, Scorpio
- weight66 kg
- height5 ft 4 in