Tera Patrick is an American former po*rnographic actress, model, producer, businesswoman, author, and actress. She is best known for appearing in approximately 120 adult movies and being inducted into the AVN, XRCO, and NightMoves Hall of Fame.
Linda Ann Hopkins
Sadie Jordan, Sara Jordan, Brooke Thomas, Tera Hopkins, Linda Shapiro
Great Falls, Montana, United States
She took weekend classes at the Barbizon Modeling and Acting School in Tampa, Florida, United States, for 2 years. She obtained her GED at the age of 18.
Tera studied nursing at Boise State University in Boise, Idaho, United States. Shen then attended the American Institute of Healthcare & Technology in Stratford, Connecticut, United States, and received an EMT certification. She also has a Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology.
Former P*rnographic Actress, Model, Actress, Producer, Businesswoman, Author
- Father – David Hopkins (American Army Doctor)
- Mother – She left Tera at the age of 10.
Tera Patrick is represented by Royale Chic (Talent Agent, Manager).
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Tera Patrick has dated –
- Evan Stone
- Erik Everhard
- Charmane Star – Rumor
- Mark Davis
- Maria Bierk – Rumor
- Barrett Blade
- T.T. Boy
- Anthony Crane
- Randy West
- Savanna Samson – Rumor
- Nikki Benz – Rumor
- Lucy Lee – Rumor
- Lexi Marie – Rumor
- Paul Raff
- Caroline Cage (2000) – Rumor
- Briana Banks (2000-2003) – Rumor
- Randy Spears (2000)
- Erik Schrody (2000)
- Ron Jeremy (2002)
- Monique Alexander (2005) – Rumor
- Tommy Gunn (2005) – Rumor
- Alexis Amore (2006) – Rumor
- Emmanuel Delcour (2006) – Rumor
- Evan Seinfeld (2001-2009) – She started dating a musician, actor, producer, director, writer, and p*rn actor, and businessman, Evan Seinfeld, in 2001. They got married on January 9, 2004, in Las Vegas, Nevada, during the time they both attended the 2004 AVN Awards show. They divorced on September 30, 2009, and Tera remained the sole owner of TeraVision, a production company she started in 2006, during the time they were married.
- Tony Acosta Jr. (2010-2015) – Tera dated Tony Acosta, a Hollywood special effects artist, for 5 years. She gave birth to their daughter, Sophia Evelia Acosta, on February 25, 2012.
Note 1: On September 6, 2018, in an interview, Tera revealed she was living in Italy with her daughter Sophia and has married an Italian defense attorney.
Note 2: Tera has done lesbian scenes and has had an encounter with many female adult film actresses. While she appreciates women’s beauty, she is not sexually attracted to them in her private life.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
She is of English, Irish, and Dutch descent on her paternal side, and of Thai descent on her maternal side.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Red’ and ‘Dark Brown’ in the past.
Tera Patrick has supported causes such as –
- Free Speech Coalition
- A.I.M Healthcare
Tera Patrick Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- Music Genre – Indie Rock
- Movie – The Godfather (1972)
Source – TeraPatrick.com
Tera Patrick Facts
- She was raised near San Francisco, California.
- Tera was spotted by a Japanese photographer in San Francisco at the age of 13 and signed to Ford Models Agency.
- At the age of 14, she moved to Tokyo, Japan, and started her modeling career. At the age of 16, her father discovered she was sexually active in Tokyo and reported it to her modeling agency. As a result, she was sent back to the United States.
- Tera initially moved to California because she wanted to attend the University of Southern California but started modeling for financial reasons.
- Tera saw her 1st p*rno movie at the age of 18. The 1st male talent she saw was Tom Byron, and she thought he was hot. She quit modeling to become a registered nurse but then quit that to become an adult film star.
- She created a talent agency with her then-husband, Evan Seinfeld, in 2006, named The Tera Patrick Agency.
- Tera retired from shooting scenes in the adult industry in 2008 but remained a producer, businesswoman, and licensed her previous work worldwide.
- Tera has released her debut book and memoir, titled Sinner Takes All: A Memoir of Love and P*rn on January 5, 2010. It was co-written by an author and journalist, Carrie Borzillo.
- Her biggest turn off are hairy backs.
Featured Image by James Chang / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0
Facts of Tera Patrick
- full nameTera Patrick
- Date of Birth July 25, 1976
- Age 45 years 4 months
- Horoscope Leo
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone Ruby
- Lucky Color Gold
- Best Match for Marriage Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries
- weight55 kg
- height5 ft 9 in