Wasting too much on costly shampoos, but not getting the craved results that you see in the advertisement? It is common because we see unduly exaggerated results on media since these advertisements are devised to woo customers.
Here we are with easy and simple beauty tips for hair to give that shimmer, and flaunt your hair as the models do
Table of Contents
- Use the whole egg to condition your hair
- Use egg whites to moisturize your hair if you have dry or brittle hair
Cleanliness is Crucial
- The most important reason for hair fall is dandruff and itchy scalp
- Maintain good cleanliness for beautiful and healthy hair
Avoid Hot Water
- Hot water will make your hair dry and brittle as it strips protective oils from your hair
- Use water a bit warmer than your normal body temperature
Treatment With Bottle Gourd
- Extract some bottle gourd juice and try it into your hair.
- Keep this solution for half an hour and rinse it off thoroughly.
For Lustrous Hair
- Prepare a mixture of 1 cup of your daily conditioner with 2-3 tablespoons of honey
- Apply this mixture evenly on your wet hair. Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse it.
- This mixture will cease your hair’s cuticle and give your hair that amazing luster.
Baking Soda Therapy
- Create a mixture of 3 tbsp. of baking soda and some water.
- Rinse your hair with this mixture after shampooing.
- Set in for at least 5 minutes before the final rinse.
- This therapy will help to eliminate the excess shampoo and styling product from your hair
For Bouncy Hair
- Try a one to one mixture of warm water and apple cider vinegar to your hair.
- Rinse it after 5 minutes to get rid of the apple cider smell.
Avoid Washing Your Hair Frequently
- Wash your hair every 2-3 days, for proper management of natural hair oils
- Washing your hair less often will also help regain your hair’s natural luster
Make Your Own Conditioner
- For a protein-rich conditioner, mix eggs and yogurt and rub it into your scalp.
- Leave for five or 10 minutes, and then wash it off thoroughly.
For Strong Hair
- Use almond oil to remedy dry and damaged hair
- The procedure is very simple, pour some almond oil in a bowl and heat it for 40seconds
- Then evenly apply on your hair
- Leave for 30 minutes and then rinse with shampoo and conditioner using cold water
- Drink tons of water and eat a healthy diet of raw fruits and vegetables
- The best and effective home treatment for hair care is a healthy diet