Tushar Pandey is an Indian actor, stage artist, and director who gained acclaim with his role as Sundar “Mummy” Srivastava a.k.a. Chomu, an introvert who is Anni’s classmate, in the 2019 Hindi-language coming of age comedy-drama film, Chhichhore. Some of his other on-screen roles include playing Satti in Aashram, Surjo Pandey in Hum Chaar, Manas Joshi in Beyond Blue: An Unnerving Tale of a Demented Mind, Ashraf Ali in Phantom, Sanjay in Kaande Pohe, Donny in Bisht Please, and Vishwa a.k.a. Vishwajyoti Ghosh in Pink.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Tushar Pandey studied at the University of Delhi‘s Kirori Mal College and then joined the National School of Drama, where he took theatre training.
Moreover, he has also attended the London International School of Performing Arts, London.
Actor, Stage Artist, Director
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Wears glasses
- Often sports a goatee
Tushar Pandey Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Delhi, India.
- In the year 2015, he made his film debut by appearing as Manas Joshi in the psychological thriller Beyond Blue: An Unnerving Tale of a Demented Mind. The film premiered at the Marché du Film at the 68th annual Cannes Film Festival and Tushar Pandey also received the “Best Actor” mention at a festival in Rome in 2015.
- Alongside the likes of , , and , he co-starred as Vishwa a.k.a. Vishwajyoti Ghosh in the 2016 Hindi-language social thriller film, Pink, which won the National Film Award for “Best Film on Other Social Issues”.
- His fellow Chhichhore co-stars included , , , Tahir Raj Bhasin, and others.
- In 2020, Tushar Pandey was cast as Satti in the Hindi-language crime drama web series, Aashram.
Featured Image by Tushar Pandey / Instagram
Facts of Tushar Pandey
- full nameTushar Pandey
- weight72 kg
- height5 ft 10 in