Valeria Orsini is an American model, fitness trainer, and social media star, best known as for her Instagram account which has amassed a fanbase of more than 4.5 million followers. A picture of her in a tight red dress went viral and attracted a lot of attention to her social media profiles. She used them to promote her passion for fitness, MMA, boxing, and a healthy lifestyle in general, while her website had diet and workout plans already laid out, which had her crowned “a fitness queen” by a grateful fanbase. As her following increased, she also began working as a model in addition to her job as a fitness trainer.
While on a beach, she stumbled on a casting for Maxim and decided to try it – the pictures were published 2 months later in Maxim USA, and she was then featured in Maxim Latino, and on the front pages of magazines such as Latin Mix Calendar (2010, 2011), Nine5Four Magazine (2011), Mixed Magazine (2011), and Lifestyle. Valeria was also was featured in the music video of the song White Girl by , , and Git Fresh in 2010. On her YouTube channel, she shares her makeup and workout routines and uploads vlogs and fashion hauls. She has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 500k followers on Facebook and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
- Thin Nose
- Fuller lips
- Voluptuous Physique
Valeria Orsini has endorsed brands such as –
- South Dade Toyota of Homestead (2018)
- Lace to Lust
- Tara Love
- NAKED WOLFE
- CBD Oil/Hustler
- The Dropshipperz
- Lotus Couture The Miami Boutique
- Goat Marketing
- Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Chef S.T.
- Mister George Art
- Best Miami Tan
- Los Fckn’ Angeles Fashion Rental Studio
- Smith & Cult
- Nunez Dental Services, P.C.
- HappyTea – Best Tasting CBD
Best Known For
- Being named “fitness queen” by her fanbase, having helped thousands achieve a physique of their dreams
- Being a fitness model, having graced the front pages of Latin Mix Calendar (2010, 2011), Mixed Magazine (2011), Nine5Four Magazine (2011), and having her photoshoot published in magazines such as Maxim USA and Maxim Latino
- Her social media fanbase with more than 4.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Facebook, and more than 200k followers on Twitter
Valeria was always interested in intense sports such as rock climbing, , slap boxing, , and MMA, as well as Muay Thai and Jiu-Jitsu, her favorite martial arts. She also hired Dave Gomez, whom she calls Khru Dave, a martial arts trainer, to be her personal trainer. After that, Valeria’s interest ventured into , gym, and other forms of that quickly shaped her body, motivating her to upload workout videos and provide advice for others.
While she does credit having her hair and makeup done helps her feel great, she still emphasizes the importance of fitness and how life-changing it was for her. Her workouts often change based on the time of year and current goals. If she has a fitness photoshoot coming up, she puts an emphasis on a 45 minute to 1-hour session next to her weight-lifting session where she focuses on high-reps with a lower weight to . She also typically lifts weights 3 times a week.
- Warm Up – Rope jumping or jumping jacks, 15 to 20 reps, 1 to 3 sets
- Leg Press – 3 sets of 15 reps
- Machine – 3 sets of 15 reps
- Single-Leg Glute Push Down / Leg Press Machine – 3 sets of 10 reps per leg
- Squats While Holding A Dumbbell Between Legs – 3 sets of 20 reps
- Lunges With A Barbell / Squats With a Barbell (Superset) – 3 sets of 10 reps each, interchange exercises, lunge with each leg once, then do a squat before coming back to lunges
- Standing Back Leg Raise With A Dumbbell / Barbell – 3 sets of 15 reps per leg
- Standing Cable Back Leg Raises / Standing Cable Leg Kickbacks – 3 sets of 15 reps per leg, superset when possible, or do 2 sets of each
- Platform Jumps With Dumbbells In Both Arms – 3 sets of 20 reps
- Hanging Leg Raises / Knee-To-Chest – As many as possible to finish off the workout
- Stationary Bike In Sauna / Exercises – 5-minute round
- Sit-ups / Medicine Ball Throw Into The Wall (Superset) – 5-minute round
- Abs / Side – Hold as long as possible, with a maximum of 5 minutes per exercise, switch sides when one gets tired
/ Back Workout
- Warm Up – Rope jumping, 3 sets of 15 to 20 reps
- Barbell Squat Jumps – 3 sets of 15 to 20 reps, Ankle weights optional
- Barbell Back Lunges – 3 sets of 15 to 20 reps
- With A Trap Bar – 3 sets of 15 to 20 reps
- Push And Pull Sled – 3 sets, as much as possible
- Single-Leg Glute Push Down / Leg Press Machine – 3 sets of 15 to 20 reps per leg
- Assisted Pull-Ups – 3 sets of 15 reps, use resistance bands or a dedicated machine if possible
- Standing Cable Back Leg Raises – 3 sets of 15 to 20 reps
- Machine Squats – 3 sets of 15 to 20 reps
She has also created a comprehensive workout plan, which also includes high-quality video instructions for every exercise via an Android and iOS application, Fitplan. As for her diet, she swears by eating clean food to properly feed your body. Valeria eats fish, , greens, chicken , and other low-glycemic index . As for , she rarely eats a cheat meal and focuses on and for a long-term energy boost and no fluctuations.
Valeria Orsini Favorite Things
- Drink – Coffee
- Punches – Spinning Back Fist, Superman Punch
Source – ,
Valeria Orsini Facts
- She was born in Atlanta, Georgia, but moved to Miami, Florida, United States with her family when she was only 2 years old.
- Her mom is her favorite person.
- Despite keeping her dating life private, she has made a YouTube video that she wished her past dates could see. In it, she admitted that a man has to be smart and funny, 1st of all. To win her over, he also has to be protective of her and down to earth, so he could bring calmness to her crazy life. She also doesn’t kiss on the 1st date and believes that the worst place to find a boyfriend is a club.
- Valeria can speak both Spanish and English.
- In one of her videos, Valeria admitted that a superpower she wished she could have would be to read minds.
- Valerina has done a “Virtual Reality Date” video with an entertainment company called Rebel of America in August 2016.
- Her trademark “girl in the red dress” picture that went viral wasn’t easy. Even though she had a full shoot planned out differently, an ugly hurricane struck on that day. Due to the bad weather, she jumped in the pool and had the photographer shoot from the balcony a few times before they landed on the best one.
- She brought a Toyota Highlander car home with the help of her partnership with a dealership named South Dade Toyota of Homestead in Miami, Florida, in February 2018.
- Watching the movie Bird Box (2018) starring and really stressed her out.
- She has a dog named Positive Penny, spelled “PAWsitive Penny” who has an Instagram account under the handle “pawsitive_penny”.
- Follow her on , , , , , and .
Featured Image by Valeria Orsini / Instagram
Facts of Valeria Orsini
- Gender Female
- full nameValeria Orsini
- nicknamesVicious V, Vale, The Workout Queen, Fitness Queen, The Girl in the Red Dress, The Energizer Bunny
- birthplaceAtlanta, Georgia, United States
- Date of Birth January 19, 1990
- Age 33 years 4 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 3
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundItalian and Puerto Rican`and Colombian
- professionSocial Media Star, Fitness Trainer, Model
- weight62 kg or 136.5 lbs
- height5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
- hair colorBlonde
- eye colorHazel
- body type / buildVoluptuous
- collegeKeiser University
- motherMarlene Rachel