Vera Blue is an Australian singer and songwriter whose debut studio album titled This Music (2013) had peaked at number 14 on the ARIA (Australian Recording Industry Association) charts. She had come into the spotlight when she had finished in 3rd place in the 2013 season of The Voice Australia. Her 2nd studio album called Perennial (2017) earned even more popular acclaim as it peaked at number 6 on the ARIA charts. Other than her studio albums, she has released EPs such as Bodies (2014) and Fingertips (2016). Several of her singles such as Hold (2015), Settle (2016), Mended (2017), Regular Touch (2017), and All the Pretty Girls (2018) have been certified ‘Platinum’ by the ARIA.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
She is represented by –
- Michael Parisi, General Manager, Michael Parisi Management, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Charlotte Ried, Manager, Michael Parisi Management, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Jeremy Sharp, Booking Agent (Australia/New Zealand), The Harbour Agency, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Matt Galle, Booking Agent (United States), Paradigm Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Folk, Electronica, Rhythm & Blues, Alternative
Vocals, Violin, Guitar
- Mercury Records Australia
- Island Records Australia
- Universal Music Australia
- Petite frame
- Long, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
Vera Blue Facts
- Her first solo performance came when she was 15 years old and in high school. She had performed a cover of the song White Horse.
- Her first live album titled Lady Powers Live at the Forum (October 2018) was recorded on June 2, 2018, at the Forum Theatre in Melbourne. It was recorded during one of the shows of her Lady Powers Tour.
- Other than achieving “Platinum” certification in Australia, her 2015 single titled Hold had peaked at number 1 on the Australian Viral 50 chart and number 5 on the US Spotify Viral Top 50 chart.
- In February 2019, she released a track called Like I Remember You in collaboration with the global non-governmental environmental organization Greenpeace. The song was a part of a campaign aimed at the prevention of oil drilling in the ecologically sensitive Great Australian Bight region.
- In an interview, she revealed that her stage name Vera Blue is a combination of Princess (the first perfume that she had bought) and Bluey (her mother’s nickname).
- She has an irrational fear of both spiders and sharks.
Featured Image by Vera Blue / Instagram
Facts of Celia Pavey
- Gender Female
- full nameCelia Pavey
- nicknamesVera Blue, Ranga
- birthplaceForbes, New South Wales, Australia
- Date of Birth January 23, 1994
- Age 29 years 4 months
- Horoscope Aquarius
- Lucky Number 11
- Lucky Stone Amethyst
- Lucky Color Turquoise
- Best Match for Marriage Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundEnglish
- net worth$1 Million - $5 Million
- professionSinger, Songwriter
- weight59 kg or 130 lbs
- height5 ft 7 in 170 cm
- hair colorRed
- eye colorGreen
- body type / buildSlim
- motherDonna Smith
- fatherGlenn Pavey
- brothersJames Pavey
- sistersEm Pavey
- favorite moviesPretty Woman (1990)
- favorite booksScar Tissue by Anthony Keats
- favorite songsGet Out (2004)