Vicki Butler-Henderson is a British racing driver, journalist, and TV personality who is best known for becoming the first female driver, in 2004, to win a Maserati race in the history of the marque, at the Maserati Trofeo race held in support of the year’s British F1 GP. In the latter half of her career, she had pursued a career in the TV industry, presenting the British motoring-based TV series Top Gear (1997-2001) and Fifth Gear (2002-2015). She is also well recognized for hosting and presenting the variety TV series Date My Daughter (2005), All-Star Poker Challenge (2005), The Biggest Loser UK (2005), and Daybreak (2011); and the TV movie called TV’s Greatest Cars (2004). In 2010, she had published a book titled Vicki Butler-Henderson’s 100 S*xiest Cars.
Victoria Jemma Butler-Henderson
Vicki, The Vixen, VBH
Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Vicki had attended the Stephen Perse Foundation Senior School in Cambridge, England.
Racing Driver, Journalist, TV Personality
- Father – Guy Butler-Henderson (Former Professional Kart Racer)
- Mother – Valerie Butler-Henderson
- Siblings – Charlie Butler-Henderson (Younger Brother) (Professional Racing Driver, Racing Instructor, TV Presenter), Charlotte ‘Lottie’ Butler-Henderson (Older Sister)
- Others – Lionel Butler-Henderson (Paternal Grandfather) (Former Professional Racing Driver), Eric Butler-Henderson (Paternal Great Grandfather) (Locomotive Engineer)
She is represented by –
- Jonny Wilkinson, Booking Agent, John Noel Management, London, England, United Kingdom
- Jess Green, Manager, John Noel Management, London, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vicki has dated –
- Phil Churchward (2004–Present) – Vicki started dating TV producer and director Phil Churchward in 2004 and the couple got engaged in January 2007. They got married later that year, in November, and have 2 children together – a daughter named Una (b. 2011) and a son named Oscar (b. 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British descent.
- Petite frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Gleaming face
Vicki has been featured in the radio and TV commercials for –
- Wrigleys Extra Thin Ice (Voiceover)
- Sony Centres (Voiceover)
- Gran Turismo 4 Prologue (Voiceover)
- Kent & Medway Safety Camera Partnership (January 2006)
- Toyota (2009)
Vicki Butler-Henderson Favorite Things
- TV Program – Mishal Husain Meets
- Athlete – Sharon Hunt
Vicki Butler-Henderson Facts
- Vicki’s paternal great grandfather, Eric Butler-Henderson, was a director at England’s Great Central Railway. The preserved ‘GCR Class 11F’ locomotive was named ‘Butler-Henderson’ after him.
- Born into a family with deep-rooted ties to racing, she started by racing karts from the age of 12. In her very first competitive race, she was overtaken by David Coulthard who would go on to finish as a runner-up at the 2001 F1 World Championship.
- Apart from a car race license, Vicki has also held a powerboat racing license. During her racing career, she had worked as a racing instructor at the prestigious Silverstone Circuit in Northamptonshire to supplement her income.
- She had simultaneously even started a career in journalism and worked with several major British motoring magazines including Auto Express, What Car?, and Performance Car, and Max Power.
- In 2004, she had presented ITV‘s coverage of the BTCC (British Touring Car Championship) where her younger brother Charlie had competed.
Featured Image by Vicki Butler-Henderson / Instagram
Facts of Vicki Butler-Henderson
- full nameVicki Butler-Henderson
- Date of Birth February 16, 1972
- Age 49 years 9 months
- Horoscope Aquarius
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone Amethyst
- Lucky Color Turquoise
- Best Match for Marriage Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius
- weight59 kg
- height5 ft 6 in