Vivica A. Fox is a popular American actress, television host, and producer who has appeared in the box-office hit films like Independence Day (1996), Set It Off (1996), Soul Food (1997), Kill Bill: Volume 1 (2003), etc. She has more than 600k followers on Twitter and more than 2 million followers on Instagram and Facebook.
Vivica Anjanetta Fox
South Bend, Indiana, United States
Actress, Producer, Television Host
- Father – William Fox
- Mother – Everlyena House
- Siblings – William Fox Jr. (Brother), Marvin Fox (Brother), Alecia Williams (Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vivica has dated –
- Terry Norris
- Christopher Harvest (1998-2002) – Vivica walked down the aisle with Christopher Harvest on December 19, 1998. But, their marriage only lasted till 2002.
- Omar ‘Slim’ White (2008-2011)
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-American and Native American ancestry.
Numerous tattoos including a cross on her back, a fox on her arm, etc.
Vivica A. Fox Favorite Things
- Candy – Twizzlers
- Movies – Terms of Endearment (1983), Independence Day (1996), Memoirs of a Geisha (2005), Marley & Me (2008), He Got Game (1998), The Shining (1980)
- Vacation Spots – Montego Bay, Jamaica, Paris
- Film To Shoot – Set It Off (1996)
Source – ,
Vivica A. Fox Facts
- Her best onscreen kiss was with and , whereas her worst was Eric Roberts.
- Vivica has publicly feuded with her ex-boyfriend 50 Cent resulting in both parties airing their dirty laundry in public.
- As of 2020, her biggest regret is not having any biological children.
- She has a fear of heights.
Featured Image by Luigi Novi / / CC BY 4.0
Facts of Vivica A. Fox
- full nameVivica A. Fox
- Date of Birth July 30, 1964
- Age 57 years 4 months
- Horoscope Leo
- Lucky Number 3
- Lucky Stone Ruby
- Lucky Color Gold
- Best Match for Marriage Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries
- weight68 kg
- height5 ft 7 in