Table of Contents
- 1 What can be done at home to make the skin white?
- 2 The following items can be used to make the Skin White
- 3 1. Honey
- 4 2. Tomato or Aloe vera
- 5 3. Milk or Yogurt:
- 6 4. Lemon:
- 7 Foods that make the skin beautiful and attractive
- 8 These fruits protect against skin rash
- 9 1. Orange
- 10 2. Apple
- 11 3. Papaya
- 12 4. Watermelon
- 13 5. Pomegranate
What can be done at home to make the skin white?
The mindset that black is bad is changing, but the desire to be white is still for many and that is why people are spending a lot of money.
You are very worried about the face. You always try to make a beautiful, blonde and shiny face. You also use the cream powder etc. to make the face shine. Various creams, not only powders but also techniques have been used to become whitish. Some of these things are also having a negative impact.
While not all apply to the bark, many household items also help to make the blonde. The food we eat also plays a role in skincare. Some vegetables and fruit qualities help to make us naturally white. But we may not know the home remedy. There are many home remedies that can make the face shine and clean. Women are more likely than men to become white.
Many white creams and powders are available in the market. Even if they spend a lot of money using these creams, they will not be able to get the result.
However, to be fair we don’t usually have to use cream. Using the ingredients we have, we can refine the skin. Even in ancient times, women used household ingredients for fair skin. Even now, the skin can be made whitish by taking home remedies and home remedies.
The following items can be used to make the Skin White
Here we have written ways to make the skin white. We have also covered other skin related remedies. Please read and share if you like.
Honey vitamins help to make the skin white. After about 5 minutes of massaging the face with honey, wash it with warm water after about 1 minute.
2. Tomato or Aloe vera
Massage the tomato or oyster juice in the face for a few minutes and then wash it after 5 minutes.
3. Milk or Yogurt:
The ingredients in milk or yogurt help to make white skin. Massage with milk or yogurt in the face and after a while wash with warm water.
Lemon has a whitening element. Put the lemon juice in the face for 5 minutes and wash. Considering lemon juice should be considered for dry skin. It can also make the skin dry.
Apart from this, massaging tomatoes, yogurt and milk on the face also make the skin white.
- If your skin color is pale or dark in the hot sun, rub the raw tomatoes and apply wax on the face and skin, the skin will be cool and the blackness will also be removed.
- Putting a glass of lassi in the bathwater will also slowly remove the suntan.
- A small teaspoon of cucumber juice, half a teaspoon of glycerin and a teaspoon of rosemary will be applied to the sun-soaked skin, leaving the skin soft and white.
- Take equal quantity of tomatoes and yogurt and mix it well. Put this mixture on the skin for up to 3 minutes and rinse with cold water. This is a good tonic for sunburn.
- Apply rose water to raw milk and apply it to cotton skin. Doing so will expose the entire dirt to the cotton.
- A coating of sandalwood and a few drops of rose water applied to the face helps to cool the skin.
- The combination of lemon and waxes causes the skin to become black due to the sun.
- Mix one teaspoon butter and one teaspoon of water, rub it into the sun-soaked skin. It benefits a lot.
- Add one teaspoon of raw milk to two teaspoons of cucumber juice and apply it on the face and neck with cotton. It opens up the pores of the skin and removes dirt and excess viscosity ie it acts as a clogging.
- Crush an apple and rub it in the face. After half an hour, after cleansing the face with warm water, the skin will experience a smooth and renewed sense of the skin.
- If the skin does not have too much moisturizing makeup, soak a piece of ice in the milk and rub it in the face. It will bring freshness and freshness, and there will be no smoothness.
- To bring instant agitation on the skin, add the juice of lemon juice and add it to the tray. Rub this ice cube in the face. Chilliness comes under control.
- People with smooth skin will benefit from rubbing lemon juice and its outer skin in the face.
- For quick skin cleansing, remove the grapefruit juice and rub the rest of your ankle on your face. The grape is acidic, so it nourishes and cleanses rough and smooth skin.
Apart from these, cucumber, basil, orange gooseberry, fruit, egg white can be used to make the skin white. However, the use of these accessories should be taken into account in terms of your skin’s appearance and appearance. Also, these things should not be worn in the sun.
Foods that make the skin beautiful and attractive
Drink 2-3 glasses of water a day.
Drinking plenty of water protects your skin from dryness. It also helps to keep the stomach clean. Remember, if the condition of your abdomen is not correct, facial skin brightness has a direct effect.
Apply the wax to the skin, this will make the skin color lighter
Works slowly on skin pigments and helps to heal the skin. Spray equal quantity of water and lemon juice into the skin, you will know the difference.
These fruits protect against skin rash
Growing up is a natural law. The five most abundant fruits found in your skin are the ones that shine on your skin.
Orange has adequate nutrition. Vitamin C This fruit makes the skin fibers strong and shiny. Orange juice greatly avoids the problem of aging. The juice of the orange juice in the face removes the vibrations, blemishes and shine on the face.
Apple has the unique quality of shining the skin. Copper and vitamin C in apples help to brighten the skin. Similarly, potassium is essential for the skin.
Fruits, known as sacred fruits, contain naturally occurring nutrients. Papaya also reduces weight and protects the heart. It makes your skin look fresh and young. Black beans of fruit are equally beneficial for health. The seeds of the fruit dispel the stimulation of the body and remove the dark skin cells.
Not only does the watermelon make the skin cold and soft, but the vitamins C and A in it also protect the skin from appearing darker. Regular apricots lose their skin pores. The melon piece can also be used as a clinger.
Pomegranate contains a large amount of punic acid, ellagic acid, and antioxidants. Omega-2 fatty acid pomegranate enhances skin cells. It is useful for blood flow to red blood corpuscles with ARBC1. It contains important minerals including vitamin A, CE. It is also a natural moisturizer that protects the skin from dryness.