Will Sharpe is a Japanese-English actor, theatre artist, writer, producer, director, and voiceover artist who has been cast in a variety of roles in shows and movies such as Yuki Reid in Casualty, Shun/Greta in Flowers, Zac Pratt in The Darkest Universe, Will in Defending the Guilty, Rodney in Giri/Haji, Michael Chung in W1A, Rick in Babylon, David Cho in Dirk Gently, Tim Tanaka in Black Pond, and Corporal Lyons in Sherlock.
William Tomomori Fukuda Sharpe
London, England, United Kingdom
Will Sharpe studied at Winchester College, an independent boarding school for boys, located in Winchester, Hampshire. Later, he attended the University of Cambridge, where he was the president of the Footlights Revue, and graduated in 2008.
Actor, Writer, Theatre Artist, Director, Producer, Voiceover Artist
- Sibling – Arthur Sharpe (Brother) (Film Music Composer)
Will Sharpe is represented by ARG, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Will Sharpe has dated –
- Sophia Di Martino
Race / Ethnicity
- Sports a goatee
- Often wears glasses
Will Sharpe Facts
- He grew up in Tokyo, Japan, until the age of 8 and then moved back to the United Kingdom.
- After graduating from university, Will Sharpe joined the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- From 2009 to 2010, he brought to life the character of Yuki Reid, an F2 Junior Doctor, in the British medical drama series, Casualty.
- He made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Tim Tanaka in the 2011 comedy-drama thriller movie, Black Pond, which starred Chris Langham, , Amanda Hadingue, and Colin Hurley. Also, Will Sharpe was co-nominated for a BAFTA Award for “Outstanding Debut by a British Writer, Director or Producer” for the film.
- He co-starred as Shun in the British black comedy-drama sitcom, Flowers, between 2016 and 2018. The show’s other cast members included , Julian Barratt, Daniel Rigby, and Sophia Di Martino and Will Sharpe also served as its writer, director, and associate producer.
- He has been a part of various plays including The Taming of the Shrew, The Merchant of Venice, and The Tragedy of Thomas Hobbes.
- As a voice actor, Will Sharpe has been a part of the video game called Total War: Shogun 2 in the year 2011.
- He has served both as a writer and a director for projects such as The Darkest Universe, Bacl Pond, Louis Wain, and Gokiburi.
Featured Image by Franck Verhaeghe / Instagram
Facts of Will Sharpe
- full nameWill Sharpe
- Date of Birth September 22, 1986
- Age 35 years 2 months
- Horoscope Virgo
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone Sapphire
- Lucky Color Green
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Capricorn
- weight68 kg
- height5 ft 8 in