Yoon Eun-hye is a South Korean actress, singer, entertainer, and model who’s known for starring in highly acclaimed television dramas such as Princess Hour (2006), Coffee Prince (2007), My Fair Lady (2009), Lie to Me (2011), and Missing You (2012).
She is represented by J Army Entertainment.
- Plump Lips
- Snub Nose
- Small Face
She has done endorsement works for companies and brands such as –
- Salvatore Ferragamo
Yoon Eun-hye Favorite Things
- Pets – Dogs
Source – ,
Yoon Eun-hye Facts
- At the age of 15, she debuted as one of the members of the South Korean pop group Baby V.O.X which was first formed in 1997. She joined the group as a replacement to the former member Lee Gai in 1999.
- After making her way to the limelight as a sub-vocal in her group, Baby V.O.X then released its third album Come Come Come in 1999. The album containing their top singles Get Up and Killer turned out to be the group’s first major sellout album that peaked at the number one spot in the Korean music charts.
- From 2004 to 2005, she made frequent guest appearances on SBS’s popular game show X-Man. At that time, her popularity was fueled after she gained her “girl-warrior” image on the show and her love tandem with Kim Jong-kook.
- In July 2005, after her contract with DR Entertainment expired, Yoon made her exit from Baby V.O.X following a six-year-journey with the group.
- In 2006, she made her acting debut in a romantic-comedy television series, Princess Hours, where she portrayed a lead character as an ordinary girl who becomes the crown princess due to an arranged marriage. Although she received a minor backlash for this role and many fans questioned her ability to act, the series later became a massive hit not just in Korea but also made rounds across Asia, speeding her way to prominence not just as a member of a girl group but recognized as an individual artist in South Korea.
- She made her theatrical film debut as a boxer in the film The Legend of Seven Cutter in 2006. It was then followed by a major role on television in The Vineyard Man where she played as Lee Ji-hyun.
- During the 2006 Grimae Awards, she won the “Best Actress” award which was picked by the cinematographers in every broadcasting station in Korea.
- Following an outstanding portrayal of her character as a tomboy in the highly-acclaimed MBC drama Coffee Prince, she won another “Best Actress” award in the 44th Baeksang Arts Awards, beating veteran actresses Kim Hee-ae and Park Jin-hee and becoming the youngest actress to win the award at that time.
- After successfully making it big both in the movies and on television with Coffee Prince and Goong as her most successful projects to date, she became one of the highest-paid actresses in the industry.
- In 2012, she made her directorial debut with the short film The Knitting, which turned out to be her first assignment as a graduate at Chung-Ang University. The film was screened at the 38th Seoul Independent Film Festival as one of the five short films under the “New Choice” category.
Featured Image by 뉴스인스타 / / CC-BY-3.0
Facts of Yoon Eun-hye
- Gender Female
- full nameYoon Eun-hye
- birthplaceSeoul, South Korea
- Date of Birth October 03, 1984
- Age 37 years 1 months
- Horoscope Libra
- Lucky Number 8
- Lucky Stone Peridot
- Lucky Color Blue
- Best Match for Marriage Gemini
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundSouth Korean
- nationalitySouth Korean
- net worth$1.5 million
- professionActress, Singer, Model
- weight50 kg or 110 lbs
- height5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
- hair colorBlack
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim