Yuichi Nakayama is a Japanese racing driver who is recognized as the winner of the 2013 All-Japan Formula Three Championship. He has also participated in various other events including Macau Grand Prix Formula Three, Super Formula, Formula BMW Pacific, and Super GT.
Yuichi Nakayama Facts
- He was 6 years old when he started his racing career in karting. He participated in a number of local championships and in 2007, Yuichi Nakayama progressed to the KF2 category, finishing 7th in the Asia-Pacific Championship.
- Yuichi raced at the 2008 Formula Challenge Japan mono-series, finishing 13th in the series standings without scoring a podium.
- At the Formula Challenge Japan in 2010, Yuichi Nakayama won 10 out of 12 races and finished every race in the podium positions and finally took the championship title.
- With KCMG, he made his Super Formula debut in 2014 and finished in the 18th position in the championship standings, without scoring a point.
- Although Yuichi Nakayama was unable to score points at the 2014 Super Formula, KCMG retained him for the 2015 season.
- He enjoys playing golf and also likes playing the guitar, the videos of which he has shared on his Instagram account.
Featured Image by Yuichi Nakayama / Instagram
Facts of Yuichi Nakayama
- Gender Male
- full nameYuichi Nakayama
- birthplaceTokyo, Japan
- Date of Birth July 25, 1991
- Age 31 years 10 months
- Horoscope Leo
- Lucky Number 7
- Lucky Stone Ruby
- Lucky Color Gold
- Best Match for Marriage Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundJapanese
- professionRacing Driver
- weight68 kg or 150 lbs
- height5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim