Yuki Tsunoda is a Japanese race car driver who is best known for his contribution to the Honda Formula Dream Project and for being the winner of the “F4 Japanese Championship” in 2018. Besides that, Yuki has also taken part in various other championships including the “Toyota Racing Series”, “Macau Grand Prix”, “Euroformula Open Championship”, and the “FIA Formula 3 Championship”.
Yuki is represented by Maseki Geinosha.
- His hair covers his forehead and his eyebrows too
- Thick eyebrows
- Wide-set eyes
Through his social media, he has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- SDD Premier
- CrossFit La Côte
- Arai Helmet
- Racing Gear Print Service 3P
- Honda Cars
- Platz Co., Ltd
Yuki Tsunoda Facts
- He was brought up in Japan.
- Yuki’s blood group is Rh + AB.
- He is a proficient English and Japanese language speaker.
- In his free time, Yuki likes to go road cycling, skiing, snowboarding, and swimming.
- On March 4, 2005, Yuki raced for the first time at a go-kart racing event. Later, in 2006, he won the series at the Nakai Inter Circuit.
- He made his single-seater racing debut with Sutekina Racing Team or the “2016 F4 Japanese Championship.”
- In 2018, he was crowned champion at the “F4 Japanese Championship” while racing for Honda Formula Dream Project. The previous year, he had finished at 3rd place for the same racing team.
- He is very good at doing skipping and goes to the gym regularly.
Featured Image By Yuki Tsunoda / Instagram
Facts of Tsunoda Yūki (角田 裕毅)
- Gender Male
- full nameTsunoda Yūki (角田 裕毅)
- birthplaceKanagawa, Japan
- Date of Birth May 11, 2000
- Age 21 years 6 months
- Horoscope Taurus
- Lucky Number 9
- Lucky Stone Emerald
- Lucky Color Green
- Best Match for Marriage Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn
- net worth$1 Million - $5 Million
- professionRace Car Driver
- weight58 kg or 128 lbs
- height5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- high schoolWako High School
- collegeNippon Sport Science University Faculty of Sports Management