Zara Holland is a British television personality and model who has been crowned as Miss Great Britain. She also gained popularity by appearing on the popular dating reality series, Love Island.
Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom
Television Personality, Model
- Mother – Cheryl Hakeney
Zara Holland is represented by TTM MANAGEMENT.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zara Holland has dated –
- Scott Thomas
- Max Morley (2015-2016)
- Alex Bowen (Model) (2016) – She hooked up with fellow Love Island contestant Alex Bowen in 2016. As the duo got intimate on the show, she was controversially stripped of her Miss Great Britain title 2015/2016.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Chiseled facial features
She has done endorsement work for brands like Nikki Intimates Lingerie, Mimi Boutique, Chopstick Styler, and CAR COLOGNE.
Zara Holland Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Kingston upon Hull, England.
- She has struggled with endometriosis.
- As Zara Holland was stripped of her Miss Great Britain title, the organizers of the event stated: “We feel we have no choice but to make this decision under the current circumstances. Although Miss Great Britain is the oldest pageant system in the UK, we pride ourselves on promoting the positivity of pageants in modern society and this includes the promotion of a strong, positive, female role model in our winners.” The issue created much controversy.
- She has accrued more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Zara Holland / Instagram
Facts of Zara Holland
- full nameZara Holland
- weight56 kg
- height5 ft 3 in